WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Network Gate believes it is important for you to know what types of information we collect when you visit our site. We have various methods to collect information. The following is a list of the information we collect: Email, Name, Street Address, Post Code, City, Country, Telephone Number, and password.
All personal data are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected].
GENERAL PRINCIPLES. CONFIDENTIALITY
Network Gate and iTTuva shall process all Personal Data adhering to the general data processing principles:
- lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, and transparency);
- collect and process Personal Data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
- ensure that Personal Data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- ensure that Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (accuracy);
- ensure that Personal Data is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation);
- process Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
All and any information stored on Network Gate and iTTuva Platform is treated as strictly confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by qualified and authorized personnel only.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We use this information in order to serve the needs of our customers. We need to know who you are in order to verify the credit card information you have sent us. We collect several pieces of personal information from you in order to complete this verification process. The non-personal information that we collect from you is used in order to offer you better service and to make your experience with our site more enjoyable. Any information that we may inadvertently collect from you, that does not serve one of these reasons stated above, is immediately purged from our system.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception. We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities. We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer need access to our system. When an employee is terminated or is no longer with the company, we change the access codes that the employee used to access any customer accounts. Account login sessions are terminated after three failed login attempts; all terminated login sessions are logged for follow-up.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
Only those employees that are responsible for handling your account have access to your information. Additionally, employees in our technical department may have access to your information in order to conduct routine checks on the integrity of our system and in order to perform necessary maintenance work. In order to process your credit card we have to consult with an out side credit card processing company. These processing companies are regulated by the banking industry and must meet certain security requirements in order to be in business. The processing companies will have access to your credit card information, billing address, name, and possibly your telephone number. The processing company will communicate with the issuing bank of your credit card in order to get final approval to charge your credit card for the product or services we are providing for you. Should you choose to receive additional information regarding one of our services or products, we may pass your email address to one of our partners who offers similar products or services that you might be interested in. Additionally, judicial requests by a duly authorized court will require us to divulge certain information regarding your account should that situation arise. Finally, should our company ever be bought or sold, your account information would then become the property of the new owner/entity.
CAN I CORRECT OR REMOVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SITE?
You always have the option to view your account to make sure the information we have collected from you is indeed correct. You also have the option of removing any information from your account that you wish to keep private. However, please note that removing certain information such as your email address, contact information, and the like may greatly hinder our ability to effectively provide the service or products you have requested. We recommend, that you contact us first to discuss which information you may remove without interrupting the quality of service we intend to provide for you.
CAN I OPT OUT OF HAVING CERTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED?
have the option of disabling your computer’s ability to accept or transmit cookies. This will prevent us from gathering certain non-personally identifiable information from you. You also have the option of removing yourself from any email distribution list that you may have signed up for.
RETENTION AND DELETION
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations.
If you would like to stop us using your personal information, you shall request that we erase your personal information and close your Network Gate or iTTuva Account.
After de-activation of Account, we will still retain the following data for the purposes of compliance with applicable legal requirements (such as tax, accounting, legal reporting, AML, other) for as long as we are legally required by virtue of the such legal requirements:
- profile with de-personalised information (we will change your email into [email protected], erase you name, surname and contact information) like purchased services, login information, payment information, etc.
Please also note that we may further retain some of your personal information in such cases (i.e., after closure of your Network Gate or iTTuva Account):
- as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. If Network Gate or iTTuva suspends your Network Gate or iTTuva Account for safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Network Gate or iTTuva Account to prevent that User from opening a new Network Gate or iTTuva Account in the future;
- the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Network Gate or iTTuva may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations;
- forum posts or other publicly visible information may continue to be publicly available on the Network Gate or iTTuva Platform, even after your Network Gate or iTTuva Account is deactivated. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers;
- as we protect Network Gate or iTTuva Platform from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time;
- domain name registration data – at the moment of writing this Policy, in order to register domain, we are requested to provide personal information about the owner of domain; this information is shown in WHOIS directory and is public. For more information, please visit https://www.icann.org/registrants.
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your Personal Data. Those rights are:
- the right to access the information we process about you;
- the right to rectify incorrect/inaccurate information about you;
- the right to transfer all or part of the information collected about you to you or another data controller, where technically feasible (the right to data portability; with limitations and restrictions as specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to erase any data concerning you. Users may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed;
- the right to the restriction of data processing. Users, for legitimate purposes, may obtain restriction of data processing from the controller;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data when processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, as well as in these cases, as specified above in this Policy:
- use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes;
- use of your Personal Data for profiling for direct marketing purposes.
Some of the rights as above are easy to exercise: i.e., you may at any time access and edit, update or amend your details, opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners by contacting to our Help Desk.
When you object to processing of Personal Data when processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, we will carefully consider such a request, which may result in your Account closure or de-activation.
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the national Data Protection Agency in their country of residence in the event where their rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
ABOUT NETWORK GATE NEWSLETTER
Network Gate Newsletter will be send out regularly, with the latest updates on new arrivals, recent hottest deals, special offers and bargains, as well as the exclusive coupons and discounts to our email subscribers. and will not disclose your details to any third party. You can click here to unsubscribe Network Gate newsletter at any time.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Tel: (+370) 68901259
- Email: [email protected] | https://crm.networkgate.info/
- Contact Address:
- Via Vittorio Emanuele, 196,
- 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Last update: 2022-008-19