UI/UX Product Designer
In order to disrupt the energy in sector as well as how customers utilize technology and connect with utility firms, Network Gate is a top-tier development team. You'll be a part of a rapidly expanding SaaS development team at Network Gate that aids utility businesses in transforming end-user experiences and accelerating business transitions. Our SaaS service, analytics, and white-label mobile apps currently serve 15+ countries, and we have a goal to reach hundreds of millions of end users over the next few years. We have started a growth journey and are acquiring enterprise clients in Germany, Italy, the UK, Scandinavia, France, and Spain. This is a chance to participate in the next big thing in technology, embark on an adventure with the group, and help pave the way for a low-carbon, smart energy future.
- Network Gate
- Vilnius, LT
€15k - €22k
Objectively restore stand-alone markets rather than enterprise-wide products. Uniquely underwhelm best-of-breed mindshare through adaptive niches. Seamlessly parallel task open-source content without resource sucking technology.
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, and pattern libraries.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface
- Interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel
- You will create user-friendly, functional and engaging user interfaces (UI) for interactive educational games, projections and interactive devices.
- You model and analyze the visitor’s journey through interactive educational games and experiences.
- You will gain many new and interesting experiences, make important decisions for games, interactive UI/UX experiences and choose the most suitable tools to implement those decisions.
- You will work in a wonderful, friendly team, with the help of which you will be able to grow faster and learn a lot of new things;
- Knowledge of graphic design principles.
- 2+ years of game UI/UX design experience (strong advantage)
- Experience working with Figma, Inkscape, Blender, game engines (advantage)
- Good knowledge of Lithuania, Russia, English all orally and in writing;
- Orientation to the result, perseverance in achieving set goals;
- Communication skills, experience working in a team
Skill & Experience
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working as a UI/UX Product Designer.
- You have experience using Sketch and InVision or Framer X
- You have some previous experience working in an agile environment – Think two-week sprints.
- You are familiar using Jira and Confluence in your workflow
UI/UX Product Designer
48h / week
€8 - €12 / hour
€15k - €22k Netto